allmedia are excited to announce the launch of what is being dubbed, ‘The Website Support Line’, following the positive uptake of the support and maintenance services we provide businesses big and small.
The Website Support Line service operated by allmedia ensures all businesses can get streamlined access to the right help, at the right time and for an affordable price.
Q: Having problems with your website?
Q: Unsure how to use your website CMS (WordPress)?
Q: Have you integrated the latest compatible security updates to your CMS and plugins within the last 6 months?
A: Drop our dedicated team an email using The Website Support Line address email@example.com and we will take things from there, it couldn’t be any easier.
Want to stop worrying and wasting time trying to figure out WordPress, as well as run a business?! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can we help solve your problems?
- Fix errors and bugs that stop your website working
- Repair broken contact forms and prevent spam enquiries
- Take care of WordPress updates and errors
- Improve loading times of a slow website
- Detect and resolve broken links and images
- Make your website more mobile and tablet friendly
- Website content and SEO optimisation
- Remove Google penalties
- Social media feed integration
- Training and WordPress CMS queries
- Dedicated priority service with same day response and investigation
Keeping the plugins used on your website updated is important but also time-consuming, not to mention boring and potentially dangerous if you aren’t aware of potential software conflicts. Let allmedia do the hard work for you and keep your site up-to-date.
The support and maintenance services provided by allmedia can give you complete peace of mind over your content changes, security and software upgrades. Get access to discounted rates via an annual support plan for your business, starting from only £130 per month or give us a call on 0191 221 2277 to talk about your specific needs.
If you have any questions about our service or need customised support please contact us on 0191 221 2277 or email@example.com